We provide a full range of site development services, from site acquisition, to development, to due diligence and permitting. As the nation’s largest provider of shared communications infrastructure with over 20 years of experience, you can count on our dedicated teams to make the process as simple as possible for you.
Why Crown Castle?
- Local team: We have people on the ground with the knowledge and authority needed to ensure proper planning.
- A single point of contact: One project manager oversees the planning phase and is responsible for coordinating construction, regulatory, licensing, real estate, and other resources.
- Vendors in place: We have strong relationships with the best vendors in the industry—no need to search and manage them on your own.
- Dedicated, experienced people: We’re staffed with seasoned professionals, many of whom have over 10 years of experience in the industry.
More about Site Development Services
Site acquisition: We make the complicated process of identifying a site simple.
- Our CCIsites tool helps you identify potential sites.
- We can help you speed up the process by handling the application entry for you.
- Our system allows us to download accurate site information instantaneously.
Due diligence and filings:
- We give you access to accurate, consolidated site documents from a single source within seconds. We can also quickly and efficiently obtain any documents that might not be readily available.
- We’ll file and provide necessary approvals giving you accurate forecasting for your regulatory milestones.
Real estate services:
- Our long-term relationships with landlords mean faster consent approvals, allowing you to complete your zoning submittal packages in a timely manner.
- Crown Castle’s strong reputation with landowners can increase our ability to acquire new ground space quickly.
Other services: We also provide site audits, site inspections, and tower development.
Construction: We provide planning, management, coordination, and procurement services for new sites and use local resources that adhere to the highest industry standards. We provide:
- Range of services for construction and project management
- Power and telco coordination
- Material procurement and management
- Closeout packages
Architecture & Engineering: Our in-house structural engineers work with local surveyors, engineers, and other experts to ensure proper installation in the shortest time possible. We provide:
- Structural analysis
- Modification drawings
- Site plans and lease exhibits
- Construction and zoning drawings
Zoning and Permitting: We have in-market teams with connections and local expertise that can help remove roadblocks that lead to unnecessary delays and expenses. We can assist with:
- Zoning approvals
- Building permits
- Government approvals
- Neighborhood meetings